Medicine Overview of LAFUKEM TABLET
Side effects of LAFUKEM TABLET
Fatigue, Drowsiness, Headache, Increased liver enzymes, Constipation, Increased uric acid level in blood, Diarrhoea, Muscle pain, Protein in urine.
How to use LAFUKEM TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Lafukem 10mg tablet at a fixed time.
How LAFUKEM TABLET works
Lafukem 10mg tablet lowers the acid production in the stomach.
In Depth Information on LAFUKEM TABLET
Expert advice for LAFUKEM TABLET
- Lafutidine is a well tolerated and safe medicine with a very low incidence of side effects.
- Take Lafutidine before going to bed if you are taking this medicine once a day as it is very effective in controlling stomach acid released in the midnight.
- If you are also taking an antacid, take it two hours before or after taking Lafutidine.
- Avoid taking soft drinks, citrus fruits like orange and lemon, which can irritate the stomach and increase acid secretion.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking Lafutidine for two weeks or 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver disease. Dose of your medicine may need to be adjusted.
Special precautions for LAFUKEM 10MG TABLET
Alcohol use can increase acid secretion, acid reflux in food+more
pipe causing heartburn and decreasing effect of this drug. Also Lafutidine can decrease alcohol breakdown and increase its level in blood....
Lafukem 10mg tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Lafukem 10mg tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
There is no interaction between driving and consuming this drug. So dose alteration is not needed.
Caution to be advised in patients with impaired renal function as it is excreted through the urine.
Precaution should be taken in patients with underlying liver+more
disease as this drug is metabolized in the liver....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
NEVIR 200MG TABLET, NEVIMUNE 200MG TABLET, ONABET POWDER, VOZUCA 0.2MG TABLET
If you miss a dose of Lafutidine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.