Medicine Overview of Koxma Tablet
Uses of Koxma Tablet
Side effects of Koxma Tablet
Sweating, Headache, Dizziness, Palpitations, Decreased libido, Billary spasm, Sleepiness, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Vomiting, Weakness, Dehydration, Lightheadedness, Nausea, Edema, Dryness in mouth, Sedation, Fatigue, Anemia, Constipation.
How to use Koxma Tablet
How Koxma Tablet works
In Depth Information on Koxma Tablet
Expert advice for Koxma Tablet
- Use Koxma as instructed by your doctor. Never take in greater amounts or more often than prescribed.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Koxma, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Store opioid pain relievers in a safe place and out of reach of others.