food interaction for KIP
alcohol interaction for KIP
pregnancy interaction for KIP
lactation interaction for KIP
medicine interaction for KIP
SALT INFORMATION FOR KIP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR KIP
- KENADION 1MG INJECTION 0.5 ML(10 injections in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 13/injectionRs. 130save 13% more per injection
- K WIN 1 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.80/ML of injectionRs. 16.80pay 12% more per ML of injection
- INJEK 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15same price
- PHYTO K 1 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Delvin Formulations Pvt LtdRs. 82.30/ML of injectionRs. 82.30pay 449% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR KIP
- Do not take phytomenadione tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to phytomenadione or any of the other ingredients of phytomenadione formulation.
- Do not use phytomenadione if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (disorder in which the red blood cells are destroyed faster leading to anemia).
- Do not use it as antidote for heparin.
Frequently asked questions FOR KIP
Q. What is phytomenadione used for?
Phytomenadione is used to treat bleeding (hemorrhage or threatened hemorrhage), associated with a low blood level of prothrombin or factor VII
Q. How does phytomenadione work?
It works by preventing the bleeding after the use of blood thinning medications (anticoagulants).