food interaction for KIP
alcohol interaction for KIP
pregnancy interaction for KIP
lactation interaction for KIP
SALT INFORMATION for KIP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for KIP
- KENADION 1MG INJECTION 0.5 ML(10 injections in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 13/injectionRs. 130save 13% more per injection
- K WIN 1 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.80/ML of injectionRs. 16.80pay 12% more per ML of injection
- INJEK 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15same price
- PHYTO K 1 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Delvin Formulations Pvt LtdRs. 82.30/ML of injectionRs. 82.30pay 449% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for KIP
- Do not take phytomenadione tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to phytomenadione or any of the other ingredients of phytomenadione formulation.
- Do not use phytomenadione if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (disorder in which the red blood cells are destroyed faster leading to anemia).
- Do not use it as antidote for heparin.
Frequently asked questions for KIP
Q.What is phytomenadione used for?
Phytomenadione is used to treat bleeding (hemorrhage or threatened hemorrhage), associated with a low blood level of prothrombin or factor VII
Q.How does phytomenadione work?
It works by preventing the bleeding after the use of blood thinning medications (anticoagulants).