food interaction for K WIN
alcohol interaction for K WIN
pregnancy interaction for K WIN
lactation interaction for K WIN
SALT INFORMATION for K WIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for K WIN
- KIP 10MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)DWD Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 45/ML of injectionRs. 45save 11% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for K WIN
- Do not take phytomenadione tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to phytomenadione or any of the other ingredients of phytomenadione formulation.
- Do not use phytomenadione if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (disorder in which the red blood cells are destroyed faster leading to anemia).
- Do not use it as antidote for heparin.
Frequently asked questions for K WIN
Q.What is phytomenadione used for?
Phytomenadione is used to treat bleeding (hemorrhage or threatened hemorrhage), associated with a low blood level of prothrombin or factor VII
Q.How does phytomenadione work?
It works by preventing the bleeding after the use of blood thinning medications (anticoagulants).