Medicine Overview of Itoguard Tablet
Side effects of Itoguard Tablet
Decreased white blood cell count, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Dry mouth, Restlessness, Drowsiness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Anxiety, Agitation, Parkinsonism, Akathisia.
How to use Itoguard Tablet
How Itoguard Tablet works
In Depth Information on Itoguard Tablet
Expert advice for Itoguard Tablet
- Itopride should be used with careful monitoring in elderly patients.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication as it may cause dizziness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any sudden allergic reactions such as breathlessness (dyspnea), urticaria (red, raised, itchy skin rash), low blood pressure (hypotension), sweating (diaphoresis) and pallor (pale color of skin).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid if allergic to itopride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe gastrointestinal disorders such as bleeding, obstruction or perforation of intestine.
- Avoid if patient is Breastfeeding women.