food interaction for INTAVISC
alcohol interaction for INTAVISC
pregnancy interaction for INTAVISC
lactation interaction for INTAVISC
SALT INFORMATION for INTAVISC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for INTAVISC
- INTAVISC 2% EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 23.41/ML of eye dropRs. 70.23save 58% more per ML of eye drop
- VISCOMET 2% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 15.30/ML of eye dropRs. 76.50save 72% more per ML of eye drop
- MELOSE 2% EYE DROPS(3 ML eye drop in packet)Optho Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 20/ML of eye dropRs. 60save 64% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Varun GogiaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for INTAVISC
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for INTAVISC
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.