food interaction for INFLADASE
alcohol interaction for INFLADASE
pregnancy interaction for INFLADASE
lactation interaction for INFLADASE
SALT INFORMATION for INFLADASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for INFLADASE
- LYSER FORTE TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 7.70/tabletRs. 77pay 27% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 12.30/tabletRs. 123pay 103% more per tablet
- FLANZEN 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.41/tabletRs. 111.10pay 22% more per tablet
- EMANZEN FORTE 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.64/tabletRs. 106.40pay 76% more per tablet
- SERAX FORTE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals LtdRs. 7.80/tabletRs. 78pay 29% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for INFLADASE
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for INFLADASE
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.