Medicine Overview of IF 2 Tablet
Uses of IF 2 Tablet
IF 2 Tablet is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders.
Side effects of IF 2 Tablet
How to use IF 2 Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take IF 2 Tablet at a fixed time.
How IF 2 Tablet works
If 2 tablet blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
In Depth Information on IF 2 Tablet
Expert advice for IF 2 Tablet
Consult your doctor and do not take olopatadine if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. Consult your doctor before discontinuing olopatadine treatment. Eye drops:
- Do not use olopatadine eye drops while you are wearing contact lenses. Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 mins after using olopatadine in the eye.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while you are on olopatadine eye drops treatment or while your eye is inflamed and red.
- Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs at instillation of olopatadine eye drops, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
- If with olopatadine you are concomitantly using other eye drops or eye ointment medicines, leave at least 5 minutes between each medicine; Eye ointments should be administered last.
- Always follow directions of use given in the package insert while using eye drops.
- Olopatadine when taken orally may cause sleepiness. Avoid driving a car or operating machinery when treated with oral olopatadine.
- Do not use oral olopatadine if you have renal disorder or hepatic disorder.
Special precautions for IF 2 Tablet
IF 2 Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
IF 2 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
IF 2 Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Human studies+more
have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
IF 2 Tablet may cause blurring of your vision for a short ti+more
me just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
IF 2 Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease.+more
No dose adjustment of IF 2 Tablet is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Mezolam 7.5mg Injection, Medzol 1mg Injection, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, PRATHAM 200MG REDIUSE SUSPENSION
If you miss a dose of Olopatadine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for IF 2 5mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Olopatadine
If 2 is used to treat seasonal allergic conjunctivitis (infection and inflammation [itching, redness and swelling] of the conjunctive of the eye) cause due to pollens, dust, animal fur and other allergens
No, If 2 is not a steroid. It belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. If 2 is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses
If 2 belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses.
Yes, If 2 may be available over-the-counter. Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
If 2 is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, hives, and itch associated with skin diseases
No, If 2 is not an antibiotic. It belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. If 2 is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses
Substitutes for IF 2 Tablet
Allenil 5mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Patadin 5mg Tablet
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
Winolap 5mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Olax 5mg Tablet
Dynolap 5mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd