Medicine Overview of Ibscim Tablet
Uses of Ibscim Tablet
Side effects of Ibscim Tablet
Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Photophobia, Dilatation of pupil, Palpitations, Difficulty in urination, Dry mouth, Constipation, Arrhythmia, Dry skin, Increased heart rate, Reduced bronchial secretions, Excessive thirst, Loss of accommodation.
How to use Ibscim Tablet
How Ibscim Tablet works
In Depth Information on Ibscim Tablet
Expert advice for Ibscim Tablet
- Use cimetropium under strict medical supervision if you have any disease of nervous system, respiratory diseases, thyroid disease or heart diseases.
- Caution to be exercised while taking cimetropium if you have diarrhoea or fever (especially in children).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as it may cause drowsiness.
- Not safe for Patients who are allergic to cimetropium bromide or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from glaucoma (damage in the optic nerve), urinary retention (inability to empty the bladder), reflux esophagitis (inflammation or irritation of the esophagus), myasthenia gravis (rare chronic autoimmune disease marked by muscular weakness).
- Do not take if suffering from prostatic enlargement, paralytic ileus (disruption of the normal propulsive ability of the gastrointestinal tract) or pyloric stenosis (narrowing of the opening from the stomach to the small intestine).