Medicine Overview of Hyginium Liquid
Uses of Hyginium Liquid
Hyginium 0.2G Liquid is used to prevent infections.
Side effects of Hyginium Liquid
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Skin irritation.
How to use Hyginium Liquid
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Hyginium Liquid works
Mecetronium belongs to class of drugs called disinfectants. Mecetronium works by killing the microbes on the surface as well as beneath the skin by forming a protective barrier.
In Depth Information on Hyginium Liquid
Expert advice for Hyginium Liquid
- Do not apply mecetronium near the eyes or open wounds.
- Mecetronium solution should not be applied to premature babies and neonates.
- Do not keep the solution open or exposed to air as it may lead to contamination.
- Do not keep the solution near electrical source or naked flames as it contains alcohol and may catch fire.
- Keep the solution away from the reach of children.
- Do not take ifallergic to mecetronium or to any ingredient in the solution.
- Not for Neonates or premature infants.
Special precautions for Hyginium 0.2G Liquid
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Hyginium 0.2G Liqu+more
id during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Hyginium 0.2G Liquid does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Hyginiu+more
m 0.2G Liquid in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Mecetronium, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Hyginium
No substitutes found for this medicine