Mecetronium is used to prevent infections
How it works
Mecetronium belongs to class of drugs called disinfectants. Mecetronium works by killing the microbes on the surface as well as beneath the skin by forming a protective barrier.
Common side effects
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Skin irritation
- ₹116Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹78Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not apply mecetronium near the eyes or open wounds.
- Mecetronium solution should not be applied to premature babies and neonates.
- Do not keep the solution open or exposed to air as it may lead to contamination.
- Do not keep the solution near electrical source or naked flames as it contains alcohol and may catch fire.
- Keep the solution away from the reach of children.
- Do not take ifallergic to mecetronium or to any ingredient in the solution.
- Not for Neonates or premature infants.