Hirudal 250IU Cream
Primarily used for
14 gm in 1 tube
Available in other variants
Medicine Overview of Hirudal Cream
Side effects of Hirudal Cream
Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Skin redness, Rash.
How to use Hirudal Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Hirudal Cream works
Mucopolysaccharide polysulphate belongs to the class of medications called as anti-inflammatory and analgesics. It inhibits the production of certain chemicals (prostaglandin and leukotrienes) which controls pain and inflammation thereby providing relief from symptoms. It also promotes regeneration of connective tissue and increases the local blood flow.
In Depth Information on Hirudal Cream
Expert advice for Hirudal Cream
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose or any mucous membranes and rinse thoroughly in case of accidental contact or seek medical help in case of swallowing.
- Do not apply the cream or gel to large areas of skin or near sensitive areas such as private parts or on broken or injured skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe allergic reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to mucopolysaccharide polysulphate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with asthma.
- Not priscribed for Children and adolescents.
Special precautions for Hirudal 250IU Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Hirudal 250IU Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Hirudal 250IU Cream should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Hirudal 250IU Cream alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Hirudal+more
250IU Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Hirudal
No substitutes found for this medicine