Information about Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate
Mucopolysaccharide polysulfate uses
Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate is used in the treatment of thrombophlebitis. It is a common complication of continuous injections into the vein.
How mucopolysaccharide polysulfate works
Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate is an antithrombotic medication. It provides soothing relief from bruising and superficial thrombophlebitis which is associated with considerable pain and discomfort at the site of the injection.
Common side effects of mucopolysaccharide polysulfate
Allergic skin rash
Available Medicine for Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate
- ₹33 to ₹75Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose or any mucous membranes and rinse thoroughly in case of accidental contact or seek medical help in case of swallowing.
- Do not apply the cream or gel to large areas of skin or near sensitive areas such as private parts or on broken or injured skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe allergic reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to mucopolysaccharide polysulphate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with asthma.
- Not priscribed for Children and adolescents.