Information about Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate
Mucopolysaccharide polysulfate uses
How mucopolysaccharide polysulfate works
Mucopolysaccharide polysulphate belongs to the class of medications called as anti-inflammatory and analgesics. It inhibits the production of certain chemicals (prostaglandin and leukotrienes) which controls pain and inflammation thereby providing relief from symptoms. It also promotes regeneration of connective tissue and increases the local blood flow.
Common side effects of mucopolysaccharide polysulfate
Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Skin redness, Rash
Available Medicine for Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate
- ₹33 to ₹68Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose or any mucous membranes and rinse thoroughly in case of accidental contact or seek medical help in case of swallowing.
- Do not apply the cream or gel to large areas of skin or near sensitive areas such as private parts or on broken or injured skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe allergic reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to mucopolysaccharide polysulphate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with asthma.
- Not priscribed for Children and adolescents.