food interaction for HEMOSTIC
alcohol interaction for HEMOSTIC
pregnancy interaction for HEMOSTIC
lactation interaction for HEMOSTIC
SALT INFORMATION FOR HEMOSTIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR HEMOSTIC
- THAMS 500MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Litaka Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.54/ML of injectionRs. 23.07pay 236% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR HEMOSTIC
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions FOR HEMOSTIC
Q. How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.