Medicine Overview of Gcolate Tablet
Uses of Gcolate Tablet
Gcolate 1mg Tablet is used in Anaesthesia.
Side effects of Gcolate Tablet
Visual disturbance, Reduced sweating, Irregular heartbeats, Dry mouth, Nausea, Vomiting, Dry skin, Photophobia, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Giddiness, Difficulty in urination, Confusion.
How to use Gcolate Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Gcolate 1mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Gcolate Tablet works
Glycopyrrolate belongs to a class of medications called anticholinergics. It decreases the secretions in the mouth, throat, airways and stomach acid.
In Depth Information on Gcolate Tablet
Expert advice for Gcolate Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have any heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeats or high blood pressure as glycopyrrolate is known to increase the heart rate (tachycardia).
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with caution if you have medical conditions such as myasthenia gravis (progressive neuromuscular disease characterized by weak muscles and unusual tiredness), glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye that causes vision problem), overactive thyroid gland, enlarged prostate gland, obstruction of the stomach or bowel causing vomiting abdominal pain, chronic constipation and swelling.
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with special precautions in case of fever as it may worsen the condition.
- Avoid alcohol or any medication that may cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to glycopyrrolate or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Gcolate 1mg Tablet
Gcolate 1mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Gcolate 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Gcolate 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
Long-term use of Gcolate 1mg Tablet might reduce milk production....
Long-term use of Gcolate 1mg Tablet might reduce milk production.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Gcolate 1mg Tablet may affect vision and coordination. This may affect your driving ability....
Gcolate 1mg Tablet may affect vision and coordination. This may affect your driving ability.
Gcolate 1mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients w+more
ith kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Gcolate 1mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Gcolate+more
1mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Gcolate 1mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Glycopyrrolate
Gcolate is the most commonly used medicine for managing excessive sweating due to its anti-secretory or anticholinergic effect
Yes, Gcolate is same as glycopyrronium bromide
No, Gcolate is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth control
No, Gcolate is strictly prescribed by the doctors.
User Submitted Feedback For Gcolate 1mg Tablet
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Gcolate 1mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Gcolate 1mg Tablet: SAT, LHA, AAR, 9T9, NVL, RSA, BLP, OLT, AYU, RSS, KHH, DPP, OHM, OIP, MMS, HBV, AGT, BIO, DFP, SJP, BSN, HIP, STA, JMJ, NWP, DEL, SSA, LCC, ADT, ATL, MPC, OWP, HEX, IPL, PEN, GNC, HGI, BTM, USF, RPP, ATP, PLT, RJH, DYG, SWA, RUS, RHW, EQN, PTS, PNT, BDN, RKS, MAK, SBL, NDP, ZVP, MAX, GTC, ENP, FGH, GPT, SBA, EMB, DLP, MOM, AAY, DDR, SHM, SHP, SAF, GTK, JIV, PSP, WSI
Substitutes for Gcolate Tablet
Glycolate 1mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd