Substitutes for FUSITOP B
Medicine Overview of FUSITOP B CREAM
Side effects of Betamethasone
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Cataract, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Betamethasone
How FUSITOP B CREAM works
Uses of Fusidic Acid
Side effects of Fusidic Acid
Nausea, Itchy rash, Abnormal blood cell count, Burning sensation, Drowsiness, Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Diarrhoea, Rash, Feeling of discomfort, Dizziness, Fatigue, Increased bowel movements, Headache, Heartburn, Hematological disorder, Irritation, Itching, Jaundice, Loss of appetite, Dryness, Soreness, Stomach pain, Stomach upset, Tingling sensation, Stinging sensation, Vomiting, Watery eyes, Weakness.
How to use Fusidic Acid
How FUSITOP B CREAM works
In Depth Information on FUSITOP B CREAM
Expert advice for Betamethasone
- Take betamethasone tablet by mouth with food or milk to prevent stomach upset.
- Do not take betamethasone tablets If you are allergic to betamethasone or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not take betamethasone tablets If you have an infection and have not yet started taking medicine (e.g. antibiotics) to treat it.
- Do not use betamethasone cream if you are allergic to betamethasone or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
- Do not use the cream on your face repetitively for more than 5 days.
- Do not use a large amount of cream continuously on large areas of the body since it can affect your hormones.
- Excessive usage of cream in children might affect their growth and development.
- Don’t apply the cream near your eyes.
- Don’t swallow the cream, it is not meant for internal use.
- Don’t use the cream under plaster or bandage.
Expert advice for Fusidic Acid
- Before you take fusidic acid tablets or suspension, tell your doctor: If you have problems with your liver. If you have recently been jaundiced.
- Do not take statins (medicines to lower blood cholesterol) while using this medicine, If you are using eye drops: Do not wear any type of contact lenses whilst using this medicine.
- This medicine is only for use in your eyes. Do not swallow the drops.
- Do not put the drops inside your body or in your ears.
- Always wash your hands before using fusidic acid eye drops.
- If you are using fusidic acid cream: This medicine is only for using on your skin. Do not swallow it. Do not put it inside your body.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.