Betamethasone + Fusidic Acid
Information about Betamethasone + Fusidic Acid
Betamethasone + fusidic acid uses
Betamethasone+Fusidic Acid is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How betamethasone + fusidic acid works
This is a combination of three medicines: Betamethasone and Fusidic Acid which treat skin infections. Betamethasone is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Fusidic Acid is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects of betamethasone + fusidic acid
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Betamethasone + Fusidic Acid
- ₹55Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹39Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹77Adips Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹62Hygeia Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹53Indi Pharma1 variant(s)
- ₹56Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)