Substitutes for FUCIFUR
Medicine Overview of FUCIFUR CREAM
Uses of FUCIFUR CREAM
Side effects of FUCIFUR CREAM
Nausea, Itchy rash, Abnormal blood cell count, Burning sensation, Drowsiness, Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Diarrhoea, Rash, Feeling of discomfort, Dizziness, Fatigue, Increased bowel movements, Headache, Heartburn, Hematological disorder, Irritation, Itching, Jaundice, Loss of appetite, Dryness, Soreness, Stomach pain, Stomach upset, Tingling sensation, Stinging sensation, Vomiting, Watery eyes, Weakness.
How to use FUCIFUR CREAM
How FUCIFUR CREAM works
In Depth Information on FUCIFUR CREAM
Expert advice for FUCIFUR CREAM
- Before you take fusidic acid tablets or suspension, tell your doctor: If you have problems with your liver. If you have recently been jaundiced.
- Do not take statins (medicines to lower blood cholesterol) while using this medicine, If you are using eye drops: Do not wear any type of contact lenses whilst using this medicine.
- This medicine is only for use in your eyes. Do not swallow the drops.
- Do not put the drops inside your body or in your ears.
- Always wash your hands before using fusidic acid eye drops.
- If you are using fusidic acid cream: This medicine is only for using on your skin. Do not swallow it. Do not put it inside your body.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.