Medicine Overview of Flutivate E Cream
How to use Flutivate E Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Flutivate E Cream works
Flutivate E Cream is a corticosteroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
In Depth Information on Flutivate E Cream
Expert advice for Flutivate E Cream
- Flutivate e ‘dampens down’ inflammation in the lungs to provide long-term (maintenance) treatment of asthma and prevent disease progression.
- Flutivate e will not work for an ongoing asthma attack. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Learn the correct technique of using metered dose inhalers (MDI) and dry powder inhalers (DPI) to ensure that the right amount of medication reaches your lungs, and side effects are minimized.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take it at the same time every day to prevent asthma attacks.
- Do not open and close the cover unnecessarily as you will lose the medicine.
- Never breathe out into the mouthpiece.
- Only minuscule amounts of Flutivate e may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects such or weight gain are unlikely.
Flutivate E Cream related warnings
Special precautions for Flutivate E Cream
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Flutivate E Cream is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Flutivate E Cream alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Flutiva+more
te E Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Flutivate E Cream is safe to use in patients with liver dise+more
ase. No dose adjustment of Flutivate E Cream is recommended....
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Flutivate E Cream
Patients taking Flutivate E Cream
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A week
Thrice A Day
Four Times A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 18
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Flutivate E Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Flutivate E Cream: NDP, SHP, HGI, BTM, PEN, IPL, NVY, TRP, SDM, NNH, PNT, SAT, RPP, BMJ, ATP, WSI, EMB, JVO, RSS, LCC, CLT, GTC, SHD, SWA, GPP, HRV, RHL, PPR, RKS, AAY, USF, SBL, GTK, AAR, OLT, JVN, MMS, NVL, SRG, ZVP, RSA, MLC, BIO, DLP, SAF, EQN, BDN, DDR, GPT, BBS, SJP, GBL, HBV, HEX, OWP, FGH, RJH, KHH, SHM, MAX, SYN, SHS, GNC, UMP, HAT, ENP, RUS, OHM, SCH, PVP, MAK, MPC, ADT, WLC, BSN, AVN, JMJ, MAM, ATL, PLT, INC, RHW, SBA, 9T9, HIP, SVH, AMR, DYG, AGT, IAD, PWN, HMP, DFP, MSD, DPP, STA, DHR, THP, OIP, SSA, JIV, ARD, PTI, SWP, NWP, AYU, DPL, LHA, MOM
Substitutes for Flutivate E Cream
Canixa Life Sciences Pvt
₹5.67/gm of Cream
Canixa Life Sciences Pvt
₹8/gm of Cream
Zoflut 0.05% w/w Cream
₹10.7/gm of Cream
Flutivate 0.05% Cream
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹13.34/gm of Cream
Flutistar 0.05% Cream
Invision Medi Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹4.97/gm of Cream