Medicine Overview of Fewash Liquid
How to use Fewash Liquid
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Fewash Liquid works
Fewash 1.2% Liquid works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Fewash Liquid
Expert advice for Fewash Liquid
- Avoid taking a Fewash for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Fewash, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Fewash should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Fewash contains sugars.
- Take Fewash after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Fewash Liquid related warnings
Special precautions for Fewash Liquid
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Fewash 1.2% Liquid+more
during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Fewash 1.2% Liquid does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Fewash 1.2% Liquid should be used with caution in patients w+more
ith kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Fewash 1.2% Liquid may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Fewash+more
1.2% Liquid in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Sorbitol Solution, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for Fewash
No substitutes found for this medicine