Medicine Overview of Fewash Liquid
Uses of Fewash Liquid
Fewash 1.2% Liquid is used in Constipation.
Side effects of Fewash Liquid
How to use Fewash Liquid
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Fewash Liquid works
Fewash 1.2% liquid works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Fewash Liquid
Expert advice for Fewash Liquid
- Avoid taking a Fewash for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Fewash, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Fewash should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Fewash contains sugars.
- Take Fewash after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Special precautions for Fewash 1.2% Liquid
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Fewash 1.2% Liquid should be used with caution during lactat+more
ion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Fewash 1.2% Liquid does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Fewash+more
1.2% Liquid in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Sorbitol Solution 70%, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Fewash
No substitutes found for this medicine