Medicine Overview of Eyesec Eye Drop
Uses of Eyesec Eye Drop
Eyesec Eye Drop is used in the treatment of Intestinal ulcers and Stomach ulcers.
Side effects of Eyesec Eye Drop
Altered taste, Diarrhoea.
How to use Eyesec Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Eyesec Eye Drop works
Eyesec eye drop increases the synthesis of prostaglandin, a chemical messenger which improves healing of the ulcer.
In Depth Information on Eyesec Eye Drop
Expert advice for Eyesec Eye Drop
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or planning to get pregnant while taking this medicine. The Eyesec may cause miscarriage if taken during pregnancy.
- It is also important to avoid pregnancy for at least one month or through one menstrual cycle after you stop taking the Eyesec.
- The Eyesec should be taken during the entire period you're using NSAIDs (anti-inflammatory and analgesic drug) since it lowers the chance of developing stomach ulcers caused by NSAIDs.
- Eyesec is best taken with food and preferably at bedtime.
- Do not take antacids that contain magnesium while you are taking the Eyesec. Ask your doctor for help in selecting a suitable antacid.
Special precautions for Eyesec Eye Drop
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Eyesec Eye Drop may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Eyesec Eye Drop should be used with caution during lactation+more
. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Eyesec Eye Drop alters the ability t+more
o drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Eyesec+more
Eye Drop in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Rebamipide, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For Eyesec 2% w/v Eye Drop
Patients taking Eyesec Eye Drop
Four Times A Day
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day