food interaction for EXUDASE
alcohol interaction for EXUDASE
pregnancy interaction for EXUDASE
lactation interaction for EXUDASE
SALT INFORMATION for EXUDASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EXUDASE
- BIOSUGANRIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136pay 166% more per tablet
- SERAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48save 6% more per tablet
- LYSER 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 81% more per tablet
- LYTIX 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vance Health Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.62/tabletRs. 76.18pay 49% more per tablet
- SPADE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Med Manor Organics Pvt LtdRs. 7.24/tabletRs. 72.40pay 41% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for EXUDASE
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for EXUDASE
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.