food interaction for ETIZOLA BETA
alcohol interaction for ETIZOLA BETA
pregnancy interaction for ETIZOLA BETA
lactation interaction for ETIZOLA BETA
Taking Propranolol with alcohol may have additive effects in lowering your blood pressure. You may experience headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and/or changes in pulse or heart rate.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ETIZOLA BETA
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETIZOLA BETA
- AMBULAX ETM 0.25 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unimarck Healthcare LtdRs. 2.90/tabletRs. 29save 17% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ETIZOLA BETA
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Etizolam may be addictive, so take it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue the use of Etizolam, unless the doctor has advised you. Discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include seizures.
- Etizolam may cause memory problems, drowsiness, confusion, especially in elderly patients.
- Most people may find that it gets less effective over time.
- Avoid driving after taking Etizolam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Etizolam, it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions for ETIZOLA BETA
Q.How does etizolam work?
Etizolam is used to treat anxiety and sleep disorders in patients. It works by enhancing the action of a signaling chemical called gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), which helps to calm the brain. This, in turn, induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body
Q.Is etizolam safe?
Etizolam is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is etizolam a benzodiazpine?
Yes, Etizolam is a benzodiazepin
Q.Does it show up on a drug test?
Etizolam does show up on a drug test
Q.Does etizolam get you high/ lower blood pressure?
Etizolam calm the brain and induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body. It may alter mood and perception in some individuals. These effects may be perceived by some as a ‘feeling of high'. Etizolam can lower blood pressure and exaggerate the blood pressure lowering effects of medicines used to treat high blood pressure. If any side effect of the drug is observed then please informs the doctor immediately.
Q.What is betacap tr, inderal, and ciplar?
These are various brand (proprietary) names for propranolol medicine. Propranolol is a beta blocker drug which works to correct the heart rhythm
Q.Is propranolol safe?
Propranolol belongs to beta blocker class and works on heart rhythm so caution has to be observed before usage. Always ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking propranolol. Propranolol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is propranolol addictive?
No. Propranolol doesn’t seem to have habit forming potential
Q.Is propranolol MAO inhibitor or a statin?
No. Propranolol belongs to a medical class called beta blockers and works to correct abnormal heart rhythm along with other uses
Q.Is propranolol safe for long term use?
Yes, it can be used for long term based on indication
Q.Is propranolol available over the counter?
No. Propranolol is available only when a valid prescription is produced
Q.Is propranolol used to treat anxiety?
Yes. Propranolol can be used to mitigate tremors associated with the anxiety
Q.Is propranolol used for migraines?
In certain situations, propranolol has proved to be effective in preventing migraine attacks but additional data is required to support this usage.