food interaction for ETHOLATE
alcohol interaction for ETHOLATE
pregnancy interaction for ETHOLATE
lactation interaction for ETHOLATE
SALT INFORMATION for ETHOLATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETHOLATENo substitutes found
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for ETHOLATE
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for ETHOLATE
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.