food interaction for ETHACID
alcohol interaction for ETHACID
pregnancy interaction for ETHACID
lactation interaction for ETHACID
SALT INFORMATION FOR ETHACID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ETHACID
- K-STAT 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100pay 21% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104pay 26% more per tablet
- SYLATE 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.71/tabletRs. 117.10pay 42% more per tablet
- ETHASYL 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 43% more per tablet
- REVICI-E 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kee PharmaRs. 8.99/tabletRs. 89.90pay 9% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ETHACID
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions FOR ETHACID
Q. How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.