food interaction for ESPIDASE
alcohol interaction for ESPIDASE
pregnancy interaction for ESPIDASE
lactation interaction for ESPIDASE
SALT INFORMATION for ESPIDASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ESPIDASE
- FLANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 48.95pay 37% more per tablet
- EMANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.35/tabletRs. 73.45pay 106% more per tablet
- LYSER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 24% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 83% more per tablet
- ALDASE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.45/tabletRs. 54.50pay 53% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ESPIDASE
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ESPIDASE
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.