Substitutes for Erdozet
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Erdozet Capsule
Uses of Erdozet Capsule
Erdozet 300mg Capsule is used in the treatment of Cough.
Side effects of Erdozet Capsule
Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Increased sweating, Nausea, Vertigo, Vomiting.
How to use Erdozet Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Erdozet 300mg Capsule at a fixed time.
How Erdozet Capsule works
Erdozet 300mg capsule thins and loosens mucus, making it easier to cough out.
In Depth Information on Erdozet Capsule
Expert advice for Erdozet Capsule
- Do not take erdosteine for more than 10 days.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from mild liver failure and exercise caution while on erdosteine
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not consume if having stomach ulcer (peptic ulcers).
- Do not take if allergic to erdosteine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe liver failure or severe poor kidney function.
Special precautions for Erdozet 300mg Capsule
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Erdozet 300mg Capsule is probably safe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Erdozet 300mg Capsule does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Erdozet+more
300mg Capsule in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Erdozet 300mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Erdosteine
Q. What is zertin and ectrin?
Zentin and ectrin are the trade names of erdosteine.