food interaction for ERDOZET capsule
alcohol interaction for ERDOZET capsule
pregnancy interaction for ERDOZET capsule
lactation interaction for ERDOZET capsule
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Erdozet 300mg capsule at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Erdozet 300mg capsule is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ERDOZET 300mg capsule
Erdozet capsule uses
Erdozet 300mg capsule is used in the treatment of cough.
How erdozet capsule works
Erdozet 300mg capsule thins and loosens mucus, making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects of erdozet capsule
Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Increased sweating, Nausea, Vertigo, Vomiting.
SUBSTITUTES FOR ERDOZET capsuleNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR ERDOZET capsule
- Do not take erdosteine for more than 10 days.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from mild liver failure and exercise caution while on erdosteine
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not consume if having stomach ulcer (peptic ulcers).
- Do not take if allergic to erdosteine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe liver failure or severe poor kidney function.
Frequently asked questions FOR ERDOZET 300mg capsule
Q. What is zertin and ectrin?
Zentin and ectrin are the trade names of erdosteine.