Substitutes for EPITAZ INJECTION
Medicine Overview of EPITAZ INJECTION
Side effects of EPITAZ INJECTION
Nausea, Vomiting, Loss of appetite, Reduced blood platelets, Hair loss, Anemia, Diarrhoea, Discoloration of urine, Mucosal inflammation, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Febrile neutropenia, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use EPITAZ INJECTION
How EPITAZ INJECTION works
In Depth Information on EPITAZ INJECTION
Expert advice for EPITAZ INJECTION
- Use appropriate contraception during treatment with epirubicin, if you are women of childbearing potential.
- Male patients should not to father a child during and for 6 months after stopping epirubicin treatment.
- Inform you doctor if you have or had suffered problems with your heart, liver or if you have severe infection such as urinary infection.
- Do not drink fluids for 12 hours before the treatment if epirubicin is to be used in the bladder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.