food interaction for ELDICET (ABBOTT)
alcohol interaction for ELDICET (ABBOTT)
pregnancy interaction for ELDICET (ABBOTT)
lactation interaction for ELDICET (ABBOTT)
It is better to take Eldicet 50 mg tablet with food.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Eldicet 50 mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ELDICET (ABBOTT)
Eldicet 50 mg tablet is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.
How it works
Eldicet 50 mg tablet works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the Intestine.
Common side effects
Nausea, Rash, Abdominal pain, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Hard stool, Headache, Indigestion, Insomnia
Common Dosage for ELDICET 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking ELDICET 50 MG TABLET
- 48%Twice A Day
- 21%Thrice A Day
- 21%Once A Day
- 10%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for ELDICET (ABBOTT)
- ELDICET 50 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Organon (India) LtdRs. 19.42/tabletRs. 116.50same price
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ELDICET (ABBOTT)
- Always take pinaverium along with food.
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol, caffeine and nicotine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.