Medicine Overview of Edastar Tablet
Side effects of Edastar Tablet
Pneumonia, Liver disorder, Acute renal failure, Cerebral infarction, Coagulation disorder, Haemorrhagic infarction, Jaundice, Reduced blood platelets, Renal impairment.
How to use Edastar Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Edastar 1.5mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Edastar Tablet works
Edaravone is belongs to class of medications called brain-protective agents. It prevents the damage of brain cells due to free radicals during reduced/ loss of blood supply.
In Depth Information on Edastar Tablet
Expert advice for Edastar Tablet
- Edavarone is not recommended for use in children.
- Caution should be taken while administering edavarone to the elderly, patients with infections or severe disturbance of consciousness or respiration.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from renal, liver or cardiac disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to edaravone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe kidney dysfunction.
Special precautions for Edastar 1.5mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Edastar 1.5mg Tablet should be used with caution during lact+more
ation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Edastar 1.5mg Tablet alters the abil+more
ity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Edastar+more
1.5mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Edastar
No substitutes found for this medicine