Medicine Overview of Eco Tears Drop
Uses of Eco Tears Drop
Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop is used in the treatment of Dry eye disease.
Side effects of Eco Tears Drop
Allergic reaction, Blurred vision, Eye discharge, Eye irritation, Eye itching, Eye pain, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Increased production of tears, Eye redness, Visual impairment.
How to use Eco Tears Drop
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a marked dropper and take it as directed. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop at a fixed time.
How Eco Tears Drop works
Eco tears 0.05 % w/v drop is an artificial tear and moistens the surface of the eye (including artificial eyes) in the same way as natural tears.
In Depth Information on Eco Tears Drop
Expert advice for Eco Tears Drop
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop should be used with caution during+more
lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop may cause blurring of your vision+more
for a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop is probably safe to use in patient+more
s with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Carboxymethylcellulose, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop
Frequently asked questions for Carboxymethylcellulose
Eco tears belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort.
Yes. Eco tears is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop
Patients taking Eco Tears 0.05 % w/v Drop
Thrice A Day
Four Times A Day
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Substitutes for Eco Tears
No substitutes found for this medicine