food interaction for DROSPAS
alcohol interaction for DROSPAS
pregnancy interaction for DROSPAS
lactation interaction for DROSPAS
SALT INFORMATION FOR DROSPAS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DROSPAS
- DVN 80MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Overseas Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 6.26/tabletRs. 62.60pay 29% more per tablet
- DIN DS 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mapra Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.40/tabletRs. 54pay 11% more per tablet
- DROTIKIND 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.45/tabletRs. 54.45pay 12% more per tablet
- DOVERIN 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.70/tabletRs. 57pay 18% more per tablet
- DROMIS 80MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mission Research Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 4.68/tabletRs. 46.82save 3% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DROSPAS
- Take drotaverine tablets 20 minutes before a meal to relieve or reduce post meal symptoms.
- Consult your doctor before you start drotaverine if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- Stop taking drotaverine and consult a doctor, if experience severe allergic reactions.
- Due to possible side effects such as dizziness and vertigo resulting from hypotension, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Frequently asked questions FOR DROSPAS
Q. What is drotaverine used for/ What does drotaverine treat?
Drotaverine is used to treat spasm of smooth muscles in organs such as stomach and heart. Drotaverine is mainly used to relieve painful spasms associated with chronic gastroduodenitis (inflammation of the stomach and the duodenum of the small intestine), gastric and duodenal ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (disorder of the intestines that leads to cramps in the abdomen) and many more conditions of the stomach and intestine that are associated with painful spasm. It may also be used to relieve pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea).