food interaction for DK FAM
alcohol interaction for DK FAM
pregnancy interaction for DK FAM
lactation interaction for DK FAM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DK FAM
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DK FAM
- YEKIN S 50 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ramose Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5/tabletRs. 50save 5% more per tablet
- DICKA F 50MG/20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.34/tabletRs. 33.40save 37% more per tablet
- YEKIN 50 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ramose Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.50/tabletRs. 15save 72% more per tablet
- DICLOSEF 50 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1.57/tabletRs. 15.75save 70% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DK FAM
- Diclofenac should be taken with food or immediately after meals.
- Take the medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Do not take antacids withh magnesium as they can interact with the drug.
- Do not take diclofenac, If you are allergic to diclofenac.
- Do not drink alcohol while takig this drug.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines, if you feel dizzy, tired, have a headache or get blurred vision after taking diclofenac.
Frequently asked questions FOR DK FAM
Q. Is diclofenac safe?
Diclofenac (also available as voveran, dynapar) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is diclofenac nephrotoxic?
Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken at larger doses for a longer duration. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its uses
Q. Is diclofenac safe in asthma?
Diclofenac may worsen the symptoms of asthma in some patients already suffering from asthma. Talk to your doctor before taking diclofenac in asthma
Q. Is diclofenac banned in India?
Diclofenac is available over-the-counter and it is not banned in India
Q. Is diclofenac a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction
Q. Does diclofenac increase blood pressure?
Diclofenac does not have any effect on blood pressure in normal individuals. However, consult your doctor before taking diclofenac if you are already suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease
Q. Does diclofenac induce sleep?
Diclofenac does not induce sleep.
Q. Is famotidine a PPI/antacid/same as omeprazole/anticholinergic?
Famotidine belongs to a class of medication call antacids. It is not a PPI (proton pump inhibitor) or an anticholinergic. It is not the same as omeprazole
Q. Is famotidine an over the counter or prescription drug?
Famotidine is an over the counter drug
Q. Is famotidine safe?
Famotidine is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Does it expire?
It has an expiry date and should not be used beyond that date
Q. Is famotidine better than ranitidine?
The doctor may prescribe either to you based on your symptoms. Please follow the instructions of your doctor
Q. Can I take famotidine for gas/nausea/indigestion/diarrhea/heartburn/acid reflux?
Famotidine can be taken for heartburn or acid reflux at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor. It is not used for treating gas/nausea/indigestion/diarrhea
Q. Can I take lansoprazole /omeprazole /pantoprazole /azithromycin /tramadol /Cipro/ tums/doxycycline with famotidine?
It is not advisable to take lansoprazole/ omeprazole /pantoprazole / tums along with famotidine unless advised by the doctor. Famotidine is not known to interact with azithromycin/ tramadol/ Cipro/ doxycycline. Any combination with famotidine should be taken only if prescribed by the doctor
Q. Does famotidine cause hair loss/constipation/drowsiness/diarrhea/bone loss/potentiate opioids?
Famotidine is not known to cause hair loss/bone loss/potentiate opioids. It may have some side effects like slight constipation/drowsiness/diarrhea. Please consult the doctor in case any side effect is observed.