Medicine Overview of Dexol Tablet
Side effects of Dexol Tablet
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Flatulence.
How to use Dexol Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Dexol 10mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Dexol Tablet works
Dexol 10mg tablet lowers the acid production in the stomach.
In Depth Information on Dexol Tablet
Expert advice for Dexol Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Dexol can decrease magnesium levels in blood. Get your magnesium levels checked regularly. You may need a magnesium supplement or need to discontinue your medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from osteoporosis as Dexol can weaken your bones by decreasing calcium levels in blood. You may need a calcium supplement, preferably calcium citrate.
- Dexol is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- It may take a few days to show its effect. You can take an antacid for a quick relief during this time unless your doctor has asked you not to use them.
- Once you start feeling better, do not stop taking your medicine. Take it for the duration as advised by your doctor
Special precautions for Dexol 10mg Tablet
Taking a large amount of alcohol can increase acidity and ca+more
use acid reflux in the food pipe causing heartburn. This would decrease the effect of this drug and can aggravate your underlying condition....
Dexol 10mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Dexol 10mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Dexol 10mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or+more
decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Dexol 10mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney dis+more
ease. No dose adjustment of Dexol 10mg Tablet is recommended....
Dexol 10mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
No dose adjustment is needed for patients with the mild to moderate liver disease.Not advisable in patients with the severe liver disease....
No dose adjustment is needed for patients with the mild to moderate liver disease.Not advisable in patients with the severe liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Mezolam 7.5mg Injection, Medzol 1mg Injection, Anzilum 0.5mg Tablet, Preva 75mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Dexrabeprazole, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.