Medicine Overview of Dermitop Lotion
Uses of Dermitop Lotion
Dermitop Lotion is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
Side effects of Dermitop Lotion
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Dermitop Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Dermitop Lotion works
Dermitop lotion is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
In Depth Information on Dermitop Lotion
Expert advice for Dermitop Lotion
- Do not keep the treated skin area covered or apply on your face unless advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have diseases like tuberculosis (TB), herpes simplex virus (infection of the eye), cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder of glands resulting in lung and digestive problems), clouding of lens in the eye (cataract) or raised pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or a lung or chest infection or cold or breathing problems, if you are taking other corticosteroid medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mometasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had an infection or injury or surgical procedure of the nose.
- Do not use by Children < 6 years.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial, fungal or viral dermatitis (bacterial skin infections).
- Do not use if you have rosacea (redness, small and superficial dilated blood vessels on facial skin).
- Do not use if you are suffering from perioral dermatitis (scaly or bumpy rash around the lips).
Special precautions for Dermitop Lotion
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Dermitop Lotion may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Dermitop Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation. L+more
imited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Dermitop Lotion does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Dermitop Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Dermitop Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Dermitop Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with liv+more
er disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Dermitop Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Dermitop 0.1% w/w Lotion
Frequently asked questions for Mometasone Topical
Q. Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroidal drug
Q. Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q. Does mometasone topical treat ringworm/acne?
Mometasone topical does not treat ringworm/acne. It only treats the symptoms of inflamed skin
Q. Does mometasone topical lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone topical may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.
User Submitted Feedback For Dermitop 0.1% w/w Lotion
Patients taking Dermitop Lotion
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
Thrice A week
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 5
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Dermitop Lotion. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Dermitop Lotion: WSI, BLP, PSP, NVL, DYG, FGH, LCC, SAT, ENP, BTM, PLT, KHH, DFP, LHA, EMB, HIP, AGT, AAR, DLP, DPP, MMS, DEL, AAY, JMJ, DDR, RJH, SBA, GPT, OWP, MOM, HEX, SHP, SWA, SAF, NDP, MAK, OLT, MPC, SSA, OHM, BSN, RKS, PEN, RSA, 9T9, AYU, BDN, JIV, ATL, GTK, IPL, GTC, SHM, RUS, OIP, HGI, SJP, SBL, MAX, RPP, NWP, EQN, PTS, ZVP, RSS, PNT, BIO, HBV, ATP, GNC, ADT, USF, STA, RHW