Medicine Overview of Decomic Plus Eye Drop
Decomic Plus Eye Drop is used in eye Irritation. It soothes eyes which have been irritated by dusty atmospheres, wind, swimming, smoke, air pollutants, or close work such as reading and computer use.
Dilatation of pupil.
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
Decomic Plus Eye Drop narrows the blood vessels in the eye, thereby reducing redness and swelling.
In Depth Information on Decomic Plus Eye Drop
• Seek medical advice if the symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of treatment.
• Avoid prolonged use of medication as it may affect normal mucosal layer of nose and can cause loss of sensation of smell.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you experience chest pain, fast/ irregular heart beat; severe headache, sweating, blurred vision, ringing in ears, anxiety, confusion, or breathlessness.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to naphazoline nasal or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to children < 12 years
• Should not be given to patients with heart disease, diabetes, depression, disorders related to thyroid glands.
• Should not be given to patients with high blood pressure and taking medication for the same.
Decomic Plus Eye Drop related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Decomic Plus Eye Drop may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Decomic Plus Eye Drop is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Decomic Plus Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
There is limited information available on the use of Decomic Plus Eye Drop in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Decomic Plus Eye Drop in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Decomic Plus Eye Drop, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For Decomic Plus Eye Drop
Patients taking Decomic Plus Eye Drop What were the side-effects while using Decomic Plus Eye Drop? How much was the improvement? What are you using Decomic Plus Eye Drop for?
Survey Participants: 6
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Decomic Plus Eye Drop. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Decomic Plus Eye Drop
Decomic plus is safe if taken at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Decomic Plus Eye Drop: STA, RPI, JVN, BMJ, HTS, VNS, DPL, MLC, OHM, SLN, HIP, RKS, HSP, MPC, PWN, TNH, ATP, ENP, RDH, OLT, AYU, FGH, TFP, NXG, HPC, SGC, BAP, JIV, DFP, DAO, QTM, MMS, PTI, SHP, ANT, MSD, LHA, RDR, GPT, ARD, RWP, UMP, RJH, NSL, SHC, CLT, HAT, QLF, BSN, SWP, OWP, USF, SBL, TRP, AAR, TOM, GTK, PLT, GBL, DLP, HZF, NDP, RSS, PEN, RHL, WSI, SCH, GHR, GTC, LCC, SGH, HMP, NTB, RUS, JVO, BAL, NVL, PPR, P2P, HBV, HEX, PVP, AYM, HGI, EQN, SJP, SAF, RPP, EVP, BTM, DVH, SDM, VRS, ABP, ATL, NNH, SBA, AAY, 9T9, THP, PMA, SHD, DHR, NVY, BHP, KHH, MDH, MAK, ZVP, RSA, SVH, DPP, RHW, SRG, SYN, MAX, ADT, PNT, IPL, NAS, OIP, PRN, MDO, MAM, GNC, INC, AGT, BBS, AMR, KHC, DGN, HNP, EMB, ESY, ZEL, VDH, GPP, SSA, WHL, BHM, SWA, BLE, IAD, BIO, BDN, JSL, KMC, DYG