Information about Naphazoline
Naphazoline is used in eye Irritation. It soothes eyes which have been irritated by dusty atmospheres, wind, swimming, smoke, air pollutants, or close work such as reading and computer use.
How naphazoline works
Naphazoline narrows the blood vessels in the eye, thereby reducing redness and swelling.
Common side effects of naphazoline
Dilatation of pupil
Available Medicine for Naphazoline
- ₹70Syntho Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹59Klar Sehen Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹39Juggat Pharma1 variant(s)
- ₹39FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹40Raymed Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹51Senses Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹27Redson Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹70Shelon Pharmalabs Private Limited1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Naphazoline
• Seek medical advice if the symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of treatment.
• Avoid prolonged use of medication as it may affect normal mucosal layer of nose and can cause loss of sensation of smell.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you experience chest pain, fast/ irregular heart beat; severe headache, sweating, blurred vision, ringing in ears, anxiety, confusion, or breathlessness.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to naphazoline nasal or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to children < 12 years
• Should not be given to patients with heart disease, diabetes, depression, disorders related to thyroid glands.
• Should not be given to patients with high blood pressure and taking medication for the same.
Frequently asked questions for Naphazoline
Q. Is Naphazoline safe?
Naphazoline is safe if taken at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.