food interaction for DARGEN
alcohol interaction for DARGEN
pregnancy interaction for DARGEN
lactation interaction for DARGEN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DARGEN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DARGEN 25MCG PREFILLED SYRINGE
Patients taking DARGEN 25MCG PREFILLED SYRINGE
- 33%Once A Week
- 33%Twice A Month
- 30%Once A Day
- 3%Once A Month
SUBSTITUTES for DARGEN
- CRESP 25 MCG PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 1599/prefilled syringeRs. 1599pay 5% more per prefilled syringe
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for DARGEN
Frequently asked questions for DARGEN
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa non-ESRD?
Darbepoetin alfa is protein, it is similar to human erythropoietin. Darbepoetin alfa can be used for anemia in end stage renal disease (ERSD) which is the last stage of chronic kidney disease
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa used for?
Darbepoetin alpha is used to treat anemia associated with chronic kidney failure in adults and pediatric patients, and symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy and anemia
Q.How does darbepoetin alfa work?
Darbepoetin alfa works by stimulating bone marrow to produce more red blood cells thereby helps in reducing the symptoms of anemia.