food interaction for CUROSURF
alcohol interaction for CUROSURF
pregnancy interaction for CUROSURF
lactation interaction for CUROSURF
SALT INFORMATION for CUROSURF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CUROSURFNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CUROSURF
- Before starting poractant alfa treatment, infants should be treated for anemia, low blood pressure, chills, low blood sugar levels, acidosis.
- Tell the doctor or dentist that your child takes poractant alfa before your child receives any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Your child should be closely monitored for any signs of infection while receiving poractant alfa treatment.
Frequently asked questions for CUROSURF
Q.What is poractant alfa?
Poractant alfa is a natural lung surfactant that lubricates the linings of the air spaces in lungs and prevents them from sticking together. It is effective in babies who have difficulty in breathing due to lack of enough surfactant in their lungs.