food interaction for CORBIS AM
alcohol interaction for CORBIS AM
pregnancy interaction for CORBIS AM
lactation interaction for CORBIS AM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CORBIS AM
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CORBIS AM
- CONCOR AM 5MG/5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Merck LtdRs. 9.15/tabletRs. 91.50pay 19% more per tablet
- ZABESTA AM 5 MG/5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 8.60/tabletRs. 86pay 12% more per tablet
- BISOHEART AM 5 MG/5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 6.80/tabletRs. 68save 12% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CORBIS AM
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Amlodipine can cause swelling in the ankle or feet. Notify your doctor if it bothers you.
- The missing dose of the Amlodipine can cause your blood pressure to go up suddenly, which raises the risk of heart attack and stroke. You can take the medicine at the same time every day to avoid forgetting it.
- You may get a headache that lasts for a short time, after starting Amlodipine. This should become less noticeable after a few days.
- Amlodipine may cause dizziness in the first few days of starting the treatment.
- Swelling, bleeding or tenderness of gums may occur after starting the treatment. Brushing and flossing of teeth carefully and regularly may prevent this.
Frequently asked questions FOR CORBIS AM
Q. Is amlodipine safe?
Amlodipine is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is amlodipine a diuretic/ blood thinner/ beta-blocker/ statin/ ACE inhibitor or a nitrate?
Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker, not a diuretic, blood thinner, beta-blocker, statin, ACE inhibitor or a nitrate
Q. Can I take amlodipine with Viagra?
Amlodipine does not have any significant interaction with sildenafil, the active ingredient of Viagra. However, consult your doctor before taking both the drugs together
Q. Does amlodipine cause gout or coughing?
Amlodipine does not cause gout, in fact it can be taken by gout patients for the appropriate indication. Coughing is a very rare side effect of amlodipine
Q. What is Eslo 2.5 or Amlopres-5 used for?
Eslo 2.5 or Amlopres-5 are some of the trade names of amlodipine and used for the same indications as amlodipine.
Q. Is bisoprolol a blood thinner/ statin/ cardio selective/ diuretic/ beta blocker/ steroid/ addictive?
Bisoprolol (also available as Concor) is a cardio selective beta-blocker. It is not a diuretic, statin, blood thinner or a steroid. It is not an addictive drug
Q. Is bisoprolol fumarate the same as bisoprolol?
Bisoprolol fumarate is same as bisoprolol
Q. Can I take bisoprolol for anxiety?
Bisoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure. But, it is not recommended to treat anxiety. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take Cialis with Concor?
Tadalafil (Cialis) should not be taken with bisoprolol (Concor) as there may be an increased chance of low blood pressure
Q. Does bisoprolol slow heart rate/ cause tiredness/ muscle pain/ fluid retention/ depression/ dizziness/ diarrhea/ headaches/ weight gain/ breathless?
Bisoprolol are known to cause the above mentioned side effects. Always consult your doctor if you experience such side effects
Q. Can I take bisoprolol with Ramipril/ amitriptyline/ Lisinopril/ paracetamol/ paracetamol/ Viagra/ diazepam/ aspirin/ codeine/ Imodium?
Bisoprolol may interact with drugs mentioned above. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.