Amlodipine + Bisoprolol
Information about Amlodipine + Bisoprolol
Amlodipine + bisoprolol uses
Amlodipine+Bisoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How amlodipine + bisoprolol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Amlodipine and bisoprolol which lower blood pressure effectively. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker which works by relaxing blood vessels while bisoprolol is a beta blocker that works specifically on the heart to slow down the heart rate. Together, they make the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
Common side effects of amlodipine + bisoprolol
Sleepiness, Headache, Ankle swelling, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Slow heart rate, Tiredness, Palpitations, Nausea, Edema (swelling), Constipation, Cold extremities
Available Medicine for Amlodipine + Bisoprolol
- ₹73 to ₹92Merck Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹94USV Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹71 to ₹85Unichem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹52 to ₹75Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹52 to ₹69Johnlee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹161Vivid Biotek Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹82Prevento Pharma1 variant(s)