food interaction for COLCOSIDE
alcohol interaction for COLCOSIDE
pregnancy interaction for COLCOSIDE
lactation interaction for COLCOSIDE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR COLCOSIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR COLCOSIDE
- MYORIL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 27.65/capsuleRs. 276.47pay 43% more per capsule
- THIOSPAS 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 21.30/capsuleRs. 213pay 10% more per capsule
- BAKWEL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 16.67/capsuleRs. 166.67save 14% more per capsule
- THIO XL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Bioplasma Immunological Research Pvt LtdRs. 19.90/capsuleRs. 199pay 3% more per capsule
- ZYFLEX 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 22.56/capsuleRs. 225.60pay 17% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR COLCOSIDE
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR COLCOSIDE
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.