food interaction for COLCOSIDE
alcohol interaction for COLCOSIDE
pregnancy interaction for COLCOSIDE
lactation interaction for COLCOSIDE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR COLCOSIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR COLCOSIDE
- MYORIL 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 16.39/capsuleRs. 163.93pay 69% more per capsule
- THIOSPAS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.20/capsuleRs. 132pay 36% more per capsule
- MIOFREE 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11.85/capsuleRs. 118.50pay 22% more per capsule
- NEORELAX 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 11.50/capsuleRs. 115pay 19% more per capsule
- RELMUS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 11.80/capsuleRs. 118pay 22% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR COLCOSIDE
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR COLCOSIDE
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.