food interaction for CLOPINATE G
alcohol interaction for CLOPINATE G
pregnancy interaction for CLOPINATE G
lactation interaction for CLOPINATE G
medicine interaction for CLOPINATE G
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CLOPINATE G
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CLOPINATE G
- ZINCODERM G 0.05% W/W/0.1% W/W CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Apex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.86/GM of creamRs. 12.90save 69% more per GM of cream
- ETAN-G CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Menarini India Pvt LtdRs. 0.85/GM of creamRs. 17save 69% more per GM of cream
- CLOVATE G CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)Dermo Care LaboratoriesRs. 2.43/GM of creamRs. 73save 11% more per GM of cream
- COLBET G CREAM(50 GM cream in tube)Parry Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.90/GM of creamRs. 45save 67% more per GM of cream
- COSVATE G CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 0.65/GM of creamRs. 12.95save 76% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR CLOPINATE G
- Do not use in conditions such as acne, fungal skin infections, e.g. athlete's foot, ringworm, candida skin infections, severe flushing of skin on and around your nose (rosacea), spotty red rash around your mouth (perioral dermatitis), infected skin (unless the infection is being treated with an anti-infective medicine at the same time),itchy skin around the genitals or back passage, itchy skin which is not inflamed, nappy rash, widespread plaque psoriasis (raised, red patches covered with a silvery white buildup of dead skin cells or scale).
- Caution is to be observed while applying the cream on large areas of the body for a long time like few weeks or months.
- If your skin problem does not improve in 2 to 4 weeks, talk to your doctor.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to clobetasol propionate or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to children below 1 year of age.
Frequently asked questions FOR CLOPINATE G
Q. Is clobetasol propionate a steroid/ an antifungal/ OTC?
Clobetasol (also available as cosvate cream, cosvate G) is a potent topical corticosteroid used for the treatment of itching, redness, dryness, inflammation, and discomfort of various scalp and skin conditions. It is not an antifungal. It is available only by prescription given by your doctor
Q. Is clobetasol propionate topical used for hair loss/ does clobetasol help hair growth?
Clobetasol topical is used for discomfort in various scalp and skin conditions; however not used for treatment of hair loss or hair growth. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Does clobetasol propionate topical cause hair loss / thinning of skin?
Long-term use of steroids may damage your hair or skin. Always follow the advice of your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is clobetasol propionate topical good for acne/ athlete's foot/ ringworm?
Clobetasol topical should not be used for conditions like acne, athlete's foot or ringworm. Always consult your doctor regarding its use.
Q. Is gentamicin topical a macrolide, steroid or a sulfa drug?
Gentamicin topical does not contain sulfa and is not a macrolide, or steroidal drug. It is a broad spectrum aminoglycoside
Q. Does gentamicin topical cause hearing loss or burn?
Yes gentamicin topical can cause hearing loss if used inappropriately. It can cause burning of eyes.