Medicine Overview of Clinsoft Gel
Uses of Clinsoft Gel
Clinsoft Gel is used in the treatment of inflammation of gums and bad odor from mouth.
Side effects of Clinsoft Gel
Altered taste, Application site irritation, Teeth discolouration.
How to use Clinsoft Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Clinsoft Gel works
Clinsoft gel kills the harmful bacteria and fungi by attacking their outer covering.
In Depth Information on Clinsoft Gel
Expert advice for Clinsoft Gel
- Use Clinsoft after meals, it may affect the taste of foods and beverages.
- For maximum effectiveness avoid rinsing mouth (with water or any other mouthwash), brushing teeth, eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using the Clinsoft.
- Clinsoft may cause permanent discolouration of some tooth fillings. To minimize discolouration, brush and floss daily, focussing on the areas which begin to discolour.
- Do not mix/dilute Clinsoft with any other product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If the solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well with water.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Clinsoft Gel
No interaction found
Clinsoft Gel is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Clinsoft Gel during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Clinsoft Gel does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Clinsof+more
t Gel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Triclosan, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Clinsoft
No substitutes found for this medicine