food interaction for CIPZEN
alcohol interaction for CIPZEN
pregnancy interaction for CIPZEN
lactation interaction for CIPZEN
SALT INFORMATION for CIPZEN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CIPZEN
- FLANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 48.95pay 599% more per tablet
- EMANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.35/tabletRs. 73.45pay 949% more per tablet
- LYSER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 529% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 829% more per tablet
- ALDASE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.45/tabletRs. 54.50pay 679% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CIPZEN
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for CIPZEN
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.