Cipdose DX Eye/Ear Drops
- Application site irritation
- Burning sensation
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Baby should be closely monitored for development of fever, loss of appetite and diarrhea. In case, any of the above happens please inform your doctor immediately.
You have been prescribed Cipdose DX Eye/Ear Drops for the treatment of bacterial infections of the eye/ear.
Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Do not touch the tip to any surface, or to your eye/ear, to avoid contamination.
You should continue using the medicine for 48 hours after your symptoms have cleared up.
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms haven't started to improve within two days of starting treatment, if they get worse during treatment or if you get another eye /ear infection.
Throw away any medicine left at the end of the course.
If using Cipdose DX Eye/Ear Drops for eye:
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Do not wear contact lenses, while using this medication.
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
Interaction with Drugs
The medicine details are for information purpose only. Consult a doctor before taking any medicine.
Cipdose DX NA usesCipdose DX side effectsCipdose DX NA priceCipdose DX medicine used