food interaction for CINTAPRO-OD
alcohol interaction for CINTAPRO-OD
pregnancy interaction for CINTAPRO-OD
lactation interaction for CINTAPRO-OD
SALT INFORMATION FOR CINTAPRO-OD
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CINTAPRO-OD 3MG TABLET
Patients taking CINTAPRO-OD 3MG TABLET
- 82%Once A Day
- 18%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CINTAPRO-OD
Expert advice FOR CINTAPRO-OD
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR CINTAPRO-OD
Q. What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q. How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.