food interaction for CINTAPRO
alcohol interaction for CINTAPRO
pregnancy interaction for CINTAPRO
lactation interaction for CINTAPRO
SALT INFORMATION FOR CINTAPRO
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CINTAPRO 1 MG TABLET
Patients taking CINTAPRO 1 MG TABLET
- 47%Twice A Day
- 29%Thrice A Day
- 12%Alternate Day
- 11%Once A Day
- 1%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR CINTAPRO
- KINPRIDE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 7.85/tabletRs. 78.50save 13% more per tablet
- CINTAFLUX 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.81/tabletRs. 38.10save 58% more per tablet
- CINESTA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 6.37/tabletRs. 63.71save 29% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CINTAPRO
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR CINTAPRO
Q. What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q. How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.