food interaction for CINESTA tablet
alcohol interaction for CINESTA tablet
pregnancy interaction for CINESTA tablet
lactation interaction for CINESTA tablet
It is better to take Cinesta 1mg tablet with food.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Cinesta 1mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CINESTA 1mg tablet
Cinesta tablet uses
How cinesta tablet works
Cinesta 1mg tablet indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Common side effects of cinesta tablet
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea
SUBSTITUTES FOR CINESTA tablet
- CINTAPRO 1MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 41% more per tablet
- KINPRIDE 1MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 7.85/tabletRs. 78.50pay 23% more per tablet
- CINTAFLUX 1MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.81/tabletRs. 38.10save 40% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CINESTA tablet
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR CINESTA 1mg tablet
Q. What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q. How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.